Want to learn how to homeschool with ease, fun, and joy amidst this COVID-19 era?
50+ homeschooling experts, parents, and educators come together to share their best insights and strategies into what it takes to homeschool with success all while balancing work and family.
And the best is >> It is FREE!
As Dr. Peter Gray, the event’s keynote speaker, “homeschooling and self-directed education allow children to unleash their natural learning and potential”.
The Ultimate Homeschooling Conference
This event covers the most complete and comprehensive areas you could think of as a homeschooler.
And it’s themed days help attendees focus on the areas they need right now:
- Homeschooling Foundation
- Homeschooling Methodologies
- Homeschooling Curriculum
- Homeschooling Communities
- Homeschooling Learning Platforms
- Homeschooling in Different Countries
- Homeschooling Inspiring Stories
What makes this event so unique is the addition of a wide-range of homeschooling speakers from all over the globe, most of which are leaders of the homeschooling association in that country, from Asia to Europe to North America to South Africa.
Whether you are new to homeschooling or found yourself “homeschooling” as a result of the pandemic, or you are a veteran homeschooler, you’ll find plenty of inspiration and strategies to implement in your homeschooling journey.
Come learn and have fun at the Homeschooling Conference which opens to the public for free on July 13-19, 2020.
Oh Yes! I forgot to tell you, I’m one of the speakers as well.
I’m going to speak on July 19th (Sun), 2020, and I’m going to talk more about how to teach kids Chinese at home in depth.
Please join me and 50 homeschooling experts & parents and learn how to home-school with ease, fun, and joy.
I hope to see you there as well.
You Might be Interested:
- An Interview about My Homeschooling life in Hong Kong
- Homeschooling in Hong Kong: The Fortune Cookie Mom from Honey! I’m Homeschooling My Kids
- 13 Tips for Surviving Both Homeschooling and Working from Home
- Free Curriculum Maps to Start Home-school During Quarantine
- How to Write a Year-Long Bilingual Homeschooling Plan
- How to Start Teaching Chinese at Home
- Teaching Chinese with Theme-Based Approach: Chinese Theme Packs
- Writing Chinese Characters: 10 tips for teaching young children how to write Chinese characters
You Are Not Doing it Alone
Join my Facebook support group to meet and get connections with parents and educators with the same goals.
身为职业妈妈的我,常常牺牲睡眠来自作教材。版主全方位学习的新年教材真让我省下不少宝贵的时间找资料。四岁的女儿对中文学习有点抗拒。我们善用版主提供的迷你故事书和生字卡来增强她对语文的认识。版主的中文单词棋盘游戏更让女儿投入学习, 因为她想赢嘛！版主的教材可让小孩边玩边学, 太棒了。
This is the second 5-Day Challenge that we have done with Fortune Cookie Mom. Both have been very beneficial to our family. I am a homeschool mom of three little kids. We are not Chinese and do not speak any Chinese. With the help of Fortune Cookie Mom, we are slowly learning! The challenges have given me fun activities to do at home with the kids. Each one has reignited my kid's interest in learning. It has been a fun experience for everybody!