Chinese Restaurant Pretend Play
Improve Children’s Language, Math, Social Skills,
and Problem Solving Skills
with an interactive, hands-on, fun
Chinese Restaurant Pretend Play Printable
<< Scroll Down & Grab the FREE Sample >>
“I love using the Theme pack from Fortune Cookie Mom. It is very easy to follow and convenient for parents or teachers to prepare the lesson. My children are 3 and 5 years old. They practice writing, counting, sorting, recognizing new characters with the materials included in the theme pack. There are puzzles and game idea included. We got the color theme pack and it was well-made and fit the need of teaching young children. It also help develop the child’s visual discrimination of sizes, which prepares my children for later work in writing and mathematics.”
This is a Chinese Restaurant Pretend Play contains over 50 pages of props, signs, labels, name tags, and role-playing prompts in 9 language versions
Chinese Restaurant Pretend Play Printable Contents
- How to DIY Chinese Dishes Guide (Chow mein, rice, fried rice, Siu Ma, broccoli & beef, sweet & sour pork, and paper fortune cookie)
- Decorations for the Chinese restaurant (string lights, Chinese New Year banners, Chinese flower & plant, Chinese lanterns)
- Restaurant Signs (Restaurant name, open, closed, pay here, phone order, today’s special, and to be seated)
- Menus (double-sided)
- To-Go Menus
- Vocabularies List (all 9 language versions)
- Bill/ Guest Check
- Customers and Workers Role-Playing Prompts (order delivery in the phone & order food in the restaurant)
- Place Mats
- Role Play Name Tags
- Pretend Money (2 types)
How beneficial is Pretend Play for children’s development?
- To encourage imagination and creativity
- To support social and emotional development
- To improve language and communication skills
- To develop thinking, learning and problem-solving abilities
- To enhance physical development
- To integrate social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play
What ages is this product appropriate for?
This product is mainly for ages 3 – 10. Younger children can participate with assistance.
How does this product help me teach children Chinese?
There are over 50 pages of props, signs, labels, name tags, and role-playing prompts to engage children while learning Chinese and English through play.
If I am not fluent in Chinese, can I still use this product to teach my child Chinese?
If you don’t know any Chinese, that’s totally fine. Clear, simple instructions are included, so you should have no problem figuring out how to use the materials. I’m sure you will enjoy using these materials to learn Chinese while playing with your kid. Enjoy!
Is this product created for learning Mandarin or Cantonese or both?
There is a total of nine language versions with English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, with Jyutping/Pinyin/Zhuyin that will help with learning Mandarin/ Cantonese.
Where do I start after I receive this product?
It contains printables that require no prep work for any Chinese immersion teacher or busy parents. They are meant to help you gain more control and freedom in your teaching, so I hope you enjoy them. All of the materials are ready to use – you just need to print them out, plan a time for your kids/students to use them and have fun learning Chinese. That’s it! Super easy!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*I would really appreciate your honest ratings and comments for this after product after you have used them!