“I love using the Theme pack from Fortune Cookie Mom. It is very easy to follow and convenient for parents or teachers to prepare the lesson. My children are 3 and 5 years old. They practice writing, counting, sorting, recognizing new characters with the materials included in the theme pack. There are puzzles and game idea included. We got the color theme pack and it was well-made and fit the need of teaching young children. It also help develop the child’s visual discrimination of sizes, which prepares my children for later work in writing and mathematics.”
This is a Chinese Vocabulary Posters: Chinese New Year in 8 language versions to provide visual support at your home.
Chinese Vocabulary Posters: Chinese New Year Contents
- Contains nine vocabularies of the theme that goes along with each Chinese Theme Pack
- Increase Chinese language exposure at home even you may have less space
- Perfect for decorating your house with the Chinese Vocabulary Posters
- Easy for the very beginners and young children to use
The free version is included Traditional Chinese, Traditional Chinese with Pinyin, Simplified Chinese, and Simplified Chinese with Pinyin.
What ages is this product appropriate for?
This product is mainly for ages 3-6. Older kids may benefit as a beginner in learning Chinese.
How does this product help me teach children Chinese?
By putting up this Chinese Vocabularies Poster helps to increase Chinese language exposure even at your own home.
- It helps to create a Chinese language-rich environment.
- Kids learn better when they feel comfortable
- It’s easier to make connections and even increase the motivation in learning if we are in the right environment
- Stimulates their senses, bringing out their curiosity
- Creates a series of experiences
- Because it’s fun! It keeps your child engaged and interested.
If I am not fluent in Chinese, can I still use this product to teach my child Chinese?
If you don’t know any Chinese, that’s totally fine. You can pick the version with Chinese & English first, so you are able to start teaching and learning Chinese with your kids. I’m sure you will enjoy using these materials to learn Chinese while playing with your kid. Enjoy!
Is this product created for learning Mandarin or Cantonese or both?
There is a total of seven language versions with English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, with Jyutping/Pinyin/Zhuyin that will help with learning Mandarin/ Cantonese.
Where do I start after I receive this product? It contains printables that require no prep work for any Chinese immersion teacher or busy parents. They are meant to help you gain more control and freedom in your teaching, so I hope you enjoy them. All of the materials are ready to use – you just need to print them out, assemble the book, plan a time for your kids/students to use them, and have fun learning Chinese. That’s it! Super easy!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*I would really appreciate your honest ratings and comments for this after product after you have used them!